Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Good afternoon, this is a message from Mr. Goodenough at Dorothy Howell with a lot of upcoming information.
1. Pedometers went home this week and are a great way for students and families to discuss healthy living and obtaining their 10,000 steps per day. Reminder that k-4th grade students will be returning their pedometers on Friday of this week and 5th grade will bring theirs back on Monday the 20th.
2. Join the Erlanger/Elsmere School District community in celebrating International Walk to School Day on Wednesday, Oct. 15th. Take some time this week to promote health, safety, and the environment by walking with your child to school – or just simply taking a walk together. Celebrate Walk to School Day and help improve your child’s health and safety – as well as your own. We have a special gift for those walking that day.
3. We have our first iMom breakfast of the school year this Friday from 7am to 7:30 am. We want to welcome all moms and motherly figures to join their students this Friday.
4.. October SBDM is this Thursday at 5:15.
5. Our next session of Born Learning is next Wednesday the 22nd at 6:00 in the evening. Dinner and Child care are provided.
6. Finally our first round of parent teacher conferences are next Thursday the 23rd. Please schedule a time to meet with your child's teacher.
Thanks and have a great evening.
at 10:30 AM
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Good evening this is a
message from Mr. Goodenough at Dorothy Howell.
1. Our Cherrydale fundraiser
is coming to an end. Forms and money should be turned in by Wednesday the 1st
of October. All proceeds will go towards rewarding the awesome students at our
2. Third through fifth grade
students will be attending a performance at Dietz on Thursday the 2nd of
October. Permission slips should be submitted as soon as possible.
2. A reminder that Fall Break
is October 6th through the 10th.
Thanks and have a great rest
of the week.
at 10:58 AM